Tuesday, November 08, 2005

ice cream...

people sooo underestimate the power of ice cream! it's unbelievable! a couple of days ago, as i battled against the hordes of people on oxford street, i felt as though i would collapse on the cold wet concrete. i was certain my short lived existence would be prematurely ended due to exhaustion. as all hope was slowly disappearing, i spied with my little eye - the ice cream stand. with this renewed sense of hope i managed to struggled on. i arrived in front of this oasis of sugary goodness and felt like a child on christmas morning!! after much deliberation i selected my flavour and cooly floated through the crowds down to the tube... everything was so much easier now! the ice cream had saved me! i slid onto my seat on the piccadilly line, and like a cheshire cat i licked my precious ice cream cone, and coyly smiled at the very cute girl sitting opposite... she was jealous... i could tell... everyone was sat there with their november tube faces on. the "now it's fucking dark before i finish work faces..." if only they knew the cure... if only they had an ice cream...

No comments: